Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Beautiful Project Bags

Hi stitchers

I put in a order with SewMuch2Luv.com for a few project bags.

I got to pick the fabric I wanted too. They are so well made, I love them and just had to show you my stitchy friends. 

She was so nice with all the emails back and fourth that we did. If you want a project bag I so recommend her. 

They look a little like a book as they were folded but that's easy to fix. 

I will show you the front and back.





I love how she put the big turtle in the middle on the front. 









So what do you think of my new project bags. Pretty cool hay.

Here's the best part, I have one to give away to you. Yes I got a project bag to giveaway.

Next week I will put up a page at the top of my blog with everything in the giveaway and how to be in it. So I hope you all look for it and enter.

Happy Stitching!!!

5 comments:

  1. Perfect finish on all those little project bags. They all look so neat and beautifully finished. Great choice of fabrics and I am sure they will come in handy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty. It is great to find someone that makes lovely things so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely! So nice to have your stitching projects in pretty bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project bags ,lovely colours .

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great and very useful for keeping all your WIPs clean and tidy. :)

    ReplyDelete