Sunday, August 5, 2018

Mill Hill

Hi stitchy friends 

This week started off with me ripping my finger nail, where it should never be ripped. So with a little blood, a little swearing and a band-aid I'm now having to wait for my nail to grow out. It's a finger I use to stitch with too.
Not a great start to the week!

The next day I really wanted to stitch, it's my happy place.

I picked up a wip but it made my finger hurt. I remember hearing somewhere to stitch a mill hill kit if you have a headache so I thought why not a sore finger.

And it worked, I could stitch yay! Maybe it's the big holes or how small they are.

I got 3 mill hill kits stitched up, but now I'm starting to miss stitching on fabric. Hope I can this week as a few days have past and my finger is not sore anymore. I still have a keep the band-aid on so it doesn't rip any more.

Ok I stitched

Kris Mouse, he's so cute



Love Stitching, looks better far away then close, that's what I think anyway.



Love



Beading was a lucky thing as I dropped the needle a few time with a bead on it, but didn't lose the bead. A good thing.

Now because of my finger and not being able to stitch what I wanted, I shopped. I got a few more project bags and 3 needle minders which I will show you when I get them. I also make stitchy plans that most of the time I don't keep as you guys know lol. We will see if I keep my plans. The new project bags might help me keep them.

I've put my giveaway page up, I hope you all enter it. It's open to put your name and answer down in the giveaway page comments. 

Thanks for all your comments on my few last posts. Love you all for them.
Until next week and I hope my stitching will be on fabric. 
Happy Stitching!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh ouch, that made me shiver to read about your finger. At least you found something you coukd stitch. Your kits turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you've managed to stitch despite your nail and finger troubles (sounds really nasty). Your finishes look great! Looking forward to seeing your latest stash acquisitions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! But glad to see you still found some lovely (and different) stitching to do. Plans are always fun to work out, even if you don't keep to them, so good luck with those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Angel, I know how painful a ripped nail can be ,I do it allot working in the garden , and it's not easy to sew .

    love your Mill Hill ornaments , I love stitching on paper I must do more . Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, the finger sounds painful. I like the Mill Hill kits, I haven't tried one as I worry about bending the paper while stitching. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds painful! I'm glad you were able to find something you could stitch to take your mind off it but hope your nail mends soon and you can put all of your plans into action!

    ReplyDelete