Monday, August 13, 2018

Stitch Everything, End With A Finish

Hi stitchers, thanks for all your nice comments.

This week I didn't know what I wanted to stitch, so I just picked at random and stitched on them for a few days or even just one day.

Halloween Quaker

Before


I just stitched the 4 cats



New start I've been wanting to do Epic Storybook Princesses by cloudsfactory. I'm stitching it in 3 parts and making a few little changes which you will see when I do it.

Here is my start on part 1 just the top border.


Next I got out Halloween magic (Halloween greetings fae) by Passione Ricamo 

Here is before


And now, not much. The black is part of the cat.


I was looking around at other stitchers projects and found a stitched picture which got me saying "I have that chart". I got it out and found 14 count iced coffee Aida by sew it all (I think it's that) and got the dmc, sadly I didn't have every color and didn't want to wait so did a few changes.

The chart 1995 Prairie Fairie by The Prairie Schooler


And I finished it late last night. I didn't do all the backstitch as I didn't like it. I think it still looks good with the few color changes I had to make. I love how she holds a real needle too.



That's my week. 

Today I plan to start another new one, I have two right now that I really want to stitch.

I've also added a few things to my giveaway that will not be shown.
Don't forget to go into it by 11th September 2018. 

Until next time happy stitching!!!

5 comments:

  1. You too have been very productive stitching wise! I love the Halloween quaker! What a fun design!!! Congrats on your finish too, the changes you've made really look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the halloween quaker design. I love stitching things where it is obvious that you can take a break and easy to see where you stopped next time you start. It is like reading for me, I have to read to the end of a chapter. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to have enjoyed your week flitting between projects; you certainly made good progress on them. Your thread substitutions for the Prairie Fairie worked well too (I think they look better than the originals!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what wonderful stitching ,love them all .
    Have a good week .

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete