Sunday, July 29, 2018

Wisteria's Finished

Hi Stitchers

Thank you for all your comments and well wishes for Jess, she is doing great, back to running around and playing ball.

Well Kay's comment that I would get Wisteria finished came true. I didn't see it myself but last night I put on the last bead.

For a little pixie she has a lot of beads.






Now I'm at 40 Wips.

I'm thinking a new start but got to see size of fabric or maybe back to mini pirate, or well anything.
Guess you will have to see next week what I end up stitching!. 
Happy Stitching!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She's absolutely gorgeous it's no wonder you stayed with her until she was finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisteria is just beautiful, the beading really brings her to life. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, she looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Jess is as happy as a fur baby could be (^_^). Love the beading on Wisteria. Beads always add such elegance to a stitch and it matches well with the themed one here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have fell in love with your lady she is just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous finish! She is one of my favourites of the Pixies, you really did her justice.
    40 WIPs?! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your finish! The beading looks beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete