Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Final Plans For Rest Of 2018/2019



Hi Stitchers.

I'm ready For 2019

I was looking for something in my stitching stuff at the start of this week.

I saw all the zip lock bags I have of beads and kreinik for the cross stitch projects I'm stitching or wanted to start, everything to finish them. 
Too many bags and lots of money just siting there, waiting to be used.

I made a plan around all the beads and kreinik that's just sitting there.

Here's my final plans

As you all know I'm doing my money box.

I got a notebook to keep track,

1. New start $5.00
2. Re start 10 cents 
3. Finish 20 cents
4. Page finish on a heaven and earth 50 cents 
5. New chart buy in 2019 $1.00

My mum is giving me my money box for Christmas so I will show you that in the new year.

I'm going to do my own year of Wips. Not join a group.

I'm not making any goals, they will be my focus but I can and will stitch other projects as I feel like.

I would like to finish, start or make progress on all of the following. 

1st of January new start will be Mini Red Queen Red Dragon (I have my $5.00 all ready) 


From my Wips as follows 

Mini Pirate, (I would still like to get it finished.)
Lilly Of the woods
Sweet pea fairy
Spring fairy
Songbird's garden series 
Electra
Owl
Halloween Quaker 
The south sea mermaid
Renaissance mermaid
Spring topiary garden
Treasures of the deep Sal (I would love to get finished)
Raven
Minerva
Tropical Christmas both books

New starts as follows 

Snapdragon
Mermaids of the deep blue
Sea flora (I made a little start this week, see Friday)
Cassiopeia

To get or waiting for in the mail as follows (for now, might be others later).

Miss moss
Fairy of the wind

Most have been put in my 14 project bags and have the beads, kreinik, fabric, any other thread. 
I want to use what I've already got.

Now at times I will pick what I stitch but I will also let tiny decisions app pick for me.

On the wheel I have all the above and
Mill hill kit
Big box of my other Wips

If I want to do a new start other then above, I will.

I'm going to give myself the freedom to stitch what I want but my focus is above.

See how well I do at the end of 2019!! 

Hope to see a finish or four by the end of the year with the above projects.
If not, that's ok too. It's stitching and I want to enjoy it after all.

That's my plans for the rest of 2018 onto 2019.
Happy stitching!!!




5 comments:

  1. Hi, Lynda here, thank you for the lovely Christmas card, I got it today. Thanks for the floss too. You have some big plans for stitching next year. I should get a money box too and do some of the same. Big hugs have a great week. I have a new grandson born December 5th, his name is Edwin and he was 6lbs,11ozs. Mother doing fine. Go over to my blog Purple Pixie Dust and see him. My oldest daughter is holding him. She got to hold him for 2 hours. She loved every minute then she spent time taking care of Baby David who was born last year on the 9th of November. Hugs my friend. I put your card on my Christmas tree. Looks good there. Bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the best plan is to have no plan, just go with the flow and enjoy what you do. Bearing in mind how often your plans change, I think this freedom to do what you want when you want will be good for you. I look forward to watching your journey in 2019 and hope it all works out. :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you Angel for my card and threads , what a lovely thought .
    You should get my little gift soon.
    Wow you are all sorted with your goals .
    I have a few but like to stay open for any thing new that pops up that I love .
    Enjoy your week and hugs and thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you lots of luck. You stitch just like I do. I'm going to work on what I want but I do have a set of 20 I would like to finish if I can. We'll see. No stress. I will enjoy cheering you along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a plan, and I like the open-ended flexibility of stitching what you like as well as using the random wheel when you can't figure out what you feel like. Good luck in the New Year of stitches
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete