Thursday, December 20, 2018

Bewitching Christmas



I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!

I'm doing my weekly post tonight as I'm busy tomorrow, but I'm sure you don't mind about that.
How has your week been? Hope you are finding a little time to stitch.

As in my last post I said the app wheel picked Renaissance mermaid and so I stitched her over the weekend and went up to the top so I can work down. I got her face done but for backstitching and a little hair. She has a lot of hair in 4 dmc colours. 

Here's before 


And now



Monday I woke with a just there headache and by the time I got home it was a chop my head off full on headache so went straight to bed. No stitching.

Tuesday I was lucky the headache was gone and when it was time to stitch I got out my tropical Christmas but just couldn't stitch it or anything Christmas. I was in a Halloween mood. 
Looked at my list and got out Minerva, not that I've stitched much on her this week. 

Here's before 


And now


Over Christmas I'm going to stitch on Minerva or get out my Halloween Quaker, it's what I'm feeling right now. That's when I have the time of course.
I'm weird but I'm not in the Christmas stitching mood this year.

Mum made gingerbread cookies and I just had to show you, they are yum.


I also got a stitchy gift from June that I keep forgetting to show you until now. Thanks again June.


And I went on the heaven and earth designs website, I don't know why as I'm trying to stay away and have for most of this year but they have a new freebie chart and had to share with you. If you want it go to heaven and earth design under free charts.

Here's the picture of the chart. Great for Christmas.


I had to have a look and found 3 charts I like 

Fairies welcome

Follow the butterflies 


Smiles in my cup


Maybe in the next sale I just might get them, we will see. I'm sure I would find more but stopped looking after an hour or so. Ha ha.

That's it I think. Have a great Christmas and I will do my last post 28th December.
 See you all then, happy stitching !!!!

5 comments:

  1. The gingerbread cookie look great. I always use the same recipe each year for cinnamon and ginger biscuits at Christmas, these special traditions really help Christmas feel special. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! And those penguins are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful progress on both pieces. Love the HAEDs you found. Beautiful. I have 3 haunting me but so many other things I need to be working on I told myself to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is looking wonderful.
    Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know, I joined you in Halloween at Christmas... why not if that's what calling?! Great progress on your other projects too. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete