Friday, December 14, 2018

Double dip

Hi stitchers, thank you for all your comments and your well wishes for my dad.
He's back home but still unwell. Christmas is a bad time to be sick with everyone going away on holidays. What can you do.

It's been a busy week for me so very little in the way of stitching.

Over last weekend I stayed with forever and ever

Here before


And by Monday I think.


Like I said not much.

Monday or Tuesday I made my 2019 plans, changed all my project bags and such.
I also wanted to stitch a mermaid. You know when you get a feeling that you want to stitch a subject or a designer. 

I started Sea Flora by Nora Corbett
Fabric 32ct evenweave Rainbow ocean by sew it all
Sadly I was so tired by the end of the day, that not much was done on her.
Evenweave is harder to stitch on when tired then Aida I found out this week.

Here's the photo of what she will look like


And the very small start.
You don't see how gorgeous this fabric is as it has a bit of a rainbow on it but I hope, as I stitch her it will show up for you.


Because I was so tired and busy a lot this week. 
I didn't stitch Wednesday and not much the rest of the week, but I went back to something easy my forever and ever. 

Here's what is looks like now


This week I think I will have more stitching time and not be soooo tired.
I got my app wheel to pick and it did Renaissance mermaid so that's what I'm going to stitch today.

That's it until next week, happy stitching!!!

4 comments:

  1. Mermaids and blue seem to be your thing at the moment, and both are lovely. Hope you get in lots more xxx on your current WIPs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No this time of year is not a good time if there is any to be sick. Hope he gets well very soon. Love your new piece. I swear fabric colors never show up right for most pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start on Sea Flora. Lovely fabric too. I hope you get extra stitching time this week and get some rest too. Hope your dad is feeling better.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete