Saturday, December 1, 2018

Festive Flamingo

Hi my friends. 

I have a finish to show you, as I finished it today the 1st of December. It's just right that I show you now. It's also the start of Summer.

A lot of Christmas charts are winter themed, with snow and snowman.

Mid year this year I finally found a summer Christmas. My type of Christmas.

Tropical Christmas by Stoney creek. I also got book 2 Mrs. Claus tropical Christmas.



The plan is to stitch all the little ones, not the stockings. I also got all the buttons. 

My finish is from tropical Christmas called festive flamingo.


How cute is he!! I just had to stitch him. He had so much half stitch.
Fabric 16ct Aida haven. It's a little darker blue then the photo.

Now I'm counting each book as 1 start and 1 finish, so all 12 little charts will be counted as 2 Wips.

I hope to stitch more of them in December but will see where my stitchin takes me.

Until next time happy stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE these. My mom would appreciate these little cuties too. I will look forward to watching your progress. This one turned out too cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete

  2. More lovely stitching, yes it's great to have Christmas in Summer for you .

    I forget that you have summer when we have winter .


    Happy December my friend .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, he's so cute! I've seen a few Christmas in summer charts but the one that sticks in my mind is Santa surfing. Looking forward to seeing some of the other Tropical Christmas cuties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where ever do you find the time to do all this. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. I find it so hard to get any Christmas charts as most of the ones that I like depict Wintery Christmas scenes and yeah it isn't really relevant to us Aussies. So great find by you and I love the flamingo.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is really unusual, I like it! Lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete