Thursday, September 6, 2018

Start of rotation

Hi Stitchy friends. I know I'm posting sooner but I think it will be better for both of us. I will now be posting on Sunday's and Wednesday/Thursday's from now on. 
It's because I'm stitching on a different wip everyday, which I love doing but there's lots of photos with before and after its just better to make more posts. 

Thanks for all your comments that you take the time to give. I try but I can be a bit lazy myself about it.

Don't forget only a few days until my giveaway is closed so put your name in at the top.

On to stitching!

Sunday was Mini Pirate and I loved getting back to her.

Before 


Now


Monday Lilly of the woods

Before 


Now


Tuesday Epic storybook princesses

Before


And more border with a start on the good stuff 



Wednesday dog house sampler

Before


And now. I was so happy when it all lined up.


That's it for now. Today I stitch on sweet bears.
Happy stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Looking good. I always dread doing borders in case they don't line up. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stitching borders! Love that feeling when they meet up. Glad to see the dailynrotation is working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Progress , you a stitching up a storm .
    Every thing is looking fab .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start to your rotation - keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete