Saturday, September 1, 2018

New 14 Day Rotation

Hi again.
Here's what I picked for my 14 day rotation.

Now I'm going to say if I want to stitch on any, more then 1 day I will. I'm mostly talking about my Sal here but it goes for all.

This is in order of how I'm going to stitch.


1 mini pirate 


2 Lilly of the woods


3 epic storybook princesses


4 dog house sampler


5 sweet bears (it's for mum and had to go in)


6 Halloween Quaker 


7 sirena 


8 spring topiary garden


9 treasures of the deep Sal 


10 stitching in quilt


11 ornamental joy


12 Miss black swallowtail


13 south seas mermaid 


14 sowis bobines 


All in my pretty project bags


When I finish a wip a new one will go into that spot. Happy Stitching!!

6 comments:

  1. This all looks fabulous, and such lovely way to keep them all looking nice and clean and organised too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you managed to pick just 14 projects from all of your wonderful WIPs. Good luck with your rotation; I look forward to seeing updates soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rotation great fun ,can't wait to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such lovely projects and pretty project bags to put them in! I hope your rotation works for you. I can't seem to settle on anything at the moment and it's really annoying me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with this rotation. I love how you store them all in those pretty pretty project bags. I'm going to enjoy watching your progress. They are all super cool wips too.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look pretty challenging, I wish you luck! Lots of pretty things so you won't get bored though I think. Sometimes I have to do something with new colours for a break! I love those project bags too, what a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete