Monday, May 7, 2018

My Stitchy Week

Hi stitchers, hope you all had a good stitchy week.

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them.

I hope that heather at stitching lotus, who does the smalls Sal is ok. 
We are still waiting on the April check in. As this week I've been stitching for my May one I don't know how I feel about posting photos, but it's my weekly stitching so I guess i will still go ahead and show you all.

So what I've been stitching this week.

Lizzie Kate 3 little words



Lizzie Kate holiday spirit 



My month was stitched in Gloriana thread from stitchy box, color Olallieberry it dark, mid purple.


And lastly was Miss Columbian Nymphalid

Before


And now, still waiting on my missing kreinik to. 



That's it, until next Monday Happy Stitching!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the words stitching ,and the Nora Corbett is just beautiful .
    I wish I had more time for stitching but it's been nice and warm here and we worked in the garden , today we are on Mayoral duties ,
    Hope I can get some stitching in later.
    Enjoy your week Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the stitching you have been doing, we seem to share similar tastes. The Nora design is stunning, I love the bright blues on the wings. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on your Lizzie Kate projects. Even with one small section added each month it's surprising how quickly they grow. :)

    ReplyDelete