Sunday, May 20, 2018

Mirabilia and Plans

Hi stitchers, I'm busy tomorrow so I thought I would do my weekly update today.

This week starts off with me frogin the top and bottom of the garden bed in Spring topiary garden as I didn't like how it looked.

Here is before the frog


And now


Next was Rose of Sharon 

Before


And now



Now plans

I've been watching everyone's stitch maynia on flosstube. It's a new start everyday for 15 or 30 days, but same are doing Wips and new starts.

Got me thinking about when I did my 25 days of cross stitch in December 2017. I guess it was my maynia.

 I fell in love with the idea people had of working on a past maynia wip, on the day they started. If it was finished, before the next maynia,they got to do a new start.

All this to say my rotation has changed a little. 

I looked back on all 25 I stitched in December and so far only 2 are done. 

I like the idea of working on my 25 less 2 Wips from now on. I guess you can now call it my year of Wips list too.

December this year I will do my 25 days of cross stitch again with the Wips still in there and new or older ones I put in on the days I finished a wip.

I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

So the Rose of Sharon has now been put away, but as you all like her I will stitch her in December as one of my new/ older Wips. And so I will have a list of 25 wip to work on in 2019, some old some new to my list and so on.  Do you get it.

I'm hoping it will also cut on my buying stash. 

So that's my plans. I only have a few changes to rotation most are added charts.

Until next week Happy Stitching!


3 comments:

  1. I love your December plans! But I hope you don't make us wait until December to see Rose of Sharon again.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I always like to stitch on WIPS in the summer months .

    I rotate every week or two weeks .


    Your stitching is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will wait for your posts to get my head around your plans. I was a bit a bamboozled but this is easily done for me. :D

    I'm sure it's all very straightforward but my tired brain just can't compute. It sounds pretty interesting and I'm always eager to hear other stitchers plans. I agree with Justine though, I hope we see Sharon again before December.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete