Friday, May 25, 2018

Smalls Sal May

Hi stitchers.

If you have followed my blog you have seen everything I'm about to show you for the smalls Sal. 
Just saying!

Before I show off the photos. 

This week I saw a beautiful necklace  in the window of a jewelry store and went inside for the price. It was $250 or $189.00 US for my blogging friends and I walked out without the necklace. 
It got me thinking. I would pay that and more on cross stitch but not on jewelry. 
So I ask you? Are you the same, have you gone in a store, seen something you like but think not for that price but if it's cross stitch or something to do with cross stitch just buy it?

I'm curious!

Now onto my May smalls Sal

My mill hill kit Boris the bat


My monthly which I used Gloriana thead Olallieberry from a stitchy box it's a dark purple.


3 little words by Lizzie Kate 



And holiday spirit by Lizzie Kate 



That's it. Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment