Monday, May 28, 2018

Another Finish

Hi stitchers, this week I got another finish!. Yay.

Number 25 from my 25 days of cross stitch

Best friend Santa by Jim shore / mill hill

Here is before


And finished 


Will go on the Christmas tree this year.

Next I picked number 10 from my 25 days of cross stitch

Let it snow by Barbara Ana Designs

Here is what It will look like sorry took the photo a little far away


Before


And now


This week was to be my pirate but I'm finding lately that I'm going back to my old ways before my rotation. That's pick a project I want to stitch and stitch it until done or I get bored with it and pick another. The last few finished, I've not wanted to stop stitching until they were done. I didn't want to work on anything else or move on as a rotation is all about. So I'm just going to go with it. I do know my words week will stay the first week of every month but the rest can always be moved around or changed. See where my stitching takes me.

So let it snow is what I'm stitching this week and maybe I can show another finish soon. I'm loving getting my Wips done.

Until next time everyone happy stitching!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely father Christmas ,oh Angel you are so like me I like to stitch
    what I feel like . Love stitching on my WIP's too.
    Have a good week .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for another finish and just in time for Christmas, well this year is flying so fast it's going to be Christmas soon right? LOL!
    I agree too. I have a rotation and it is so hard to stick to it.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Father Christmas is just darling. I have to admit to doing very little cross stitch this month, actually the least I have done any month this year. I have been making a quilt as a birthday present though, and a lot of it is hand stitched too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finishes. I really need to do some Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete