Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Stitchy Box Springtime Countdown, I show what's inside.

Hi Stitchy friends 

Today I got my springtime countdown box from stitchy box. I was going to open everything in April like it was for, but I needed a stitchy pick me up with having a cold.
So here is what I got oh and I got a bonus how cool is that.






In the springtime box 

1 Ceramic bunny bead good for a scissor fob
2 NPI silk thread wisteria 784
3 bamboo trinket box I love this
4 Opaque sunshine size 11 beads
5 hand dyed velvet purple so soft
6 glass head pins
7 weeks dye works thread Emma's pink
8 colonial parchment 32ct linen 
9 painted glass heart bead great for a scissor fob
10 lavender luster size 15 beads
11 nymo thread never used it so now I can try it.
12 3 Swarovski flower crystal yellow 
13 planet earth silk thread spring teal
14 fleur lugana fabric it has white flowers
15 Molly dolly tulip farm chart ( not my thing, so many nice springtime charts out there I was disappointed)
16 Dragonfly charm
17 fire polished crystals 2mm teal and green
18 quilt fabric for finishing its butterflies and dragonflys love this and have plans for it
19 teal bugle beads
20 dinky dyes silk thread 270 saffron
21 ribbon with flowers and turtles
22 raspberry size 11 beads
23 green leaf mother of pearl beads so cool
24 light pink linen
25 green fabric you can also stitch on or not
26 flower beads
27 fiberlicious silk tread sheer happiness
28 bee charm
29 lime size 11 beads
30 pink cotton crochet lace
31 springtime vierlande chart again disappointed 

My bonus was silk n colors pixie twist so pretty 

That it, that's the springtime stitchy box.

Now I don't stitch on linen so if you would like them please leave a comment, I would like to know they will get used and not sitting in my stash.
Happy stitching

4 comments:

  1. Lovely spring time box.
    Hope your cold is getting better.
    I would love the linen if you can post to the UK
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is gorgeous. I have just been over to their website to have a look at their company. Thank you for a great giveaway. I love working on linen, however completely understand if you don't want to post to England. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's full of lovely stuff. The threads are gorgeous. I can't stitch on linen either. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't have waited till April! I hope you are feeling better and can enjoy your spring time box. Sorry to hear some of the charts were disappointing. I have stitched on linen and quite like it. But will leave it for someone else to receive the fabric as it will sit in my stash box for a while. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to with these lovelies
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete