Monday, March 12, 2018

My Stitchy Week

Hi stitchers, how was your stitchy week? Great I hope.

Here's mine 

Monday and Tuesday I put lots of DMC onto bobbins and even now I'm still finding more I have to bobbin. Sign just when you think it's over...

Wednesday I felt like a new start (stitch all the things right) so 

Home of a needleworker by Little house Needleworks.

I'm using all called for Classic colorworks thread and fabric is 16 count Mello Aida by picture this plus. I love the color of this fabric but don't think much on the Aida, it will do and because of the color I might get more in the future.

Here is what it will look like


And my little start of the house 


Thursday and Friday I stitched another new start, this one is from the world of cross stitching magazine  issue 259. It's a Seahorse, I'm not stitching the background, just the seahorse and I love her. So bright.

Stitching with called for DMC and kreinik backstitch when I get there.
Fabric is 16 count Aida wild flower opalescent by sew it all.

Here's what she will look like


And what I've done so far, love her.


Saturday and Sunday was busy with housework and friends but I still got to stitch on my rotation project Halloween Quaker.

Here is before 


And now with the big motif done, it's progress. 


Have you seen the new Christmas one, it's on the way to me.
Plan is to finish the Halloween Quaker and stitch this Christmas one next year, or as soon as the Halloween one is done.
Now if only she did a Easter one I would be jumping up and down.


That's  it for my week, Thanks for all your comments, I love each and every one. 
Happy Stitching!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous new starts! The chart photo of the seahorse doesn't so it justice, your colours are so bright!

    I really like those Quakers, so unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new starts love the seahorse lovely colours and the LHN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new projects. I love the sea horse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely progress and new projects. :)

    ReplyDelete