Monday, March 26, 2018

Started on a high, what down hill fast.

Hi Stitchy friends 

My week started with 3 days of stitching mini pirate and I got page 11 finished. Yay me! 
Now I only have 1 full page and 1 half page to stitch. I can now see I just might get her done this year.

Before


And now sorry about the photo she is not that flat when I took it oops makes her look bad.



And then I got sick, my week went from a high of a page finish to being sick in bed with a really bad cold.
Just before it got so bad with the water works I did get to stitch a new start.

Spring Topiary Garden by Mirabilia 


This is all I got done

When I was sick (still not great yet) I looked to see if anyone has stitched them and only found 1 lady who is stitching her this year, on a purple fabric, not my choice of fabric for this but anyway. I was going to go with a green but too many greens would blend in. So just went with 16 count white I had in my stash. You also don't stitch a lot of the fairys dress on both sides so I went with the called for fabric. 

Spring topiary garden chart has the wings cut off at the ends so had to go to their web site to get the fix.
It has 8 waterlilies thread and 3 kreinik and 8 colors beads with the dmc. Fun times. Love working with waterlilies threads. 

This week I will try and stitch on spring topiary garden as I get better. I'm at the end of the cold so that's good.

Hope you all had a better week then I did, happy stitching!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful progress! I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your progress is fantastic. Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get that needle in motion again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better now. Stitching, if you are able, is definitely the best medicine for a speedy recovery and Spring Topiary Garden looks like it's calling out to you. Hope to see more of it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are not well, hope you feel better soon. Love your new start , your stitching always looks beautiful .
    Enjoy your week if you can with your cold hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I really enjoy Mirabilia charts, I think they are timeless too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your page finish! The end is definitely in sight. Well done. I hope you feel better soon too xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete