Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fixed with a little help

Sat I could not stitch but today was a really great stitching day, I have not had one in a long time.

See for yourself... I cut off her head as its getting long for the photo.


I fixed my miscount and re stitched with the help of (right now my favourite stitching tool) a long magnet strip that I used like a ruler. I think because it was cross, mis, cross, mis, 3 cross, mis and so on and the next line more of the same but over to the left or right, I started to look at the wrong line. 

The magnet strip/ruler help me to focus on only the line I was stitching. What ever works right.
I think I will keep it close for now as I'm sure with this chart I will need it again. 

It's been ages since I miscounted but oh well. Thanks for all your kind words, I'm happy to know it happens to others and not just me.

Here is a photo of my helper..


Next post will be for my 1st TUSAL, I already have the angel I will use all ready to take a photo.
Happy Stitching!!!!

6 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Great to hear you found a solution. It looks wonderful. Well done.

Rachel Tomkins said...

I'm glad your mistake and frogging are sorted out. It happens to us all from time to time. I hope your magnetic ruler works out for you. :)

butterfly said...

Your work is looking just wonderful .
I do hope there will be no more frogging for you.

Becca said...

She's looking beautiful! The ruler is a clever idea. Here's hoping the frogs stay away!

Caitlin D said...

Glad the frog disappeared. She looks wonderful!!

Miamina said...

Glad that she's all sorted now! Great work :)