Friday, November 23, 2018

Miss Black Swallowtail

Hi again. Time for my weekly post and I only stitched on 1 wip.

I had a very up and down week this week with a few days that I didn't stitch. 

I think I will just keep going on miss black swallowtail until she is a finish as I'm so close.

Here is before


And now


I looked at the beads for her and had to send away for one colour, hope I get them before I finish her as they are in her wings and I can't wait to see what her wings will look like all done. As you can see I'm going to fill the wings up last, it will give me something to look forward to after stitching the boring grey of her dress. Maybe next week I will get all the stitchin done on her. We will see how it goes.

That's it this week. 
Thank you for all your comments and happy thanksgiving to everyone that has that holiday. 
Until next week happy stitching!!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice butterfly lady. happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great progress considering you missed a few days. Can't wait to see her with the beads; they make such a difference. Hope things are better for you next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterfly lady is looking beautiful.
    Hope your week is a better one for you to be able to stitch more .

    I have been out allot this week so I miss my stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful. I think the butterflies are my favourite Nora Corbett series so far. Good luck in finishing her. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous progress! Don't blame you for wanting to just keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been so inspired by this that I bought the design yesterday at a stitching show. x

    ReplyDelete