Monday, October 15, 2018

Stash

Hi stitchers, 
I got my fabric from sew it all.
I thought you would like to see the charts I already had, and the fabric I just got for them.
You will see many in November and December because most are Christmas that I would love to start.

So here goes lots of photos. It was a feel better shopping spree after all. Ha ha



Mini red queen red dragon by heaven and earth fabric 28ct evenweave called ballerina a pretty pink.


QS black rose immortal by Haven and earth design fabric 28ct evenweave antique white.


Earth angel by lavender and lace fabric was hard to get a good photo its 32ct evenweave rainbow cloud and it's a pale rainbow so pretty.


Now the next one might change as I also have more fabric coming for it that I forgot about so it's a will see. Chart merry gentlemen by just nan fabric 28ct evenweave holly and has big holly all over it.



Stitcher's days of Christmas by sue hillis fabric 16ct Aida light grey. I can't wait to start this one.


Tiny tidings #176 by Lizzie Kate fabric 16ct stone I will be doing the big one and putting the elf where the snowman is.


O Christmas tree by Barbara Ana design fabric 32ct evenweave mid blue which is darker then I thought so not sure as yet.


Christmas peace angel by Joan Elliott fabric 16ct Aida kelp a nice light green


Wicked Christmas by Sara fabric 28ct evenweave ivory I wanted it small.


This kit I didn't like the fabric, but love the Santa with the puppys and a few cats. Kit called Santa by Bucilla fabric I got for it is 18ct Aida blue swirl. (I like this fabric for the Barbara Ana one might have to get more)


Welcome to the forest re start fabric 28ct evenweave rain forest it's more green then it's showing right now.


A stitchers four seasons by Shirley wiseman designs I love the words fabric 28ct evenweave sherbet it pink and yellow and I think it will work well.


Witch's stitches by sue hillis again on sherbet but 36ct evenweave. I will start this very soon and I'm only stitching the witch.


The blue one is for a chart that's in my 123 stitch order and the other I got just because but I see a mermaid on it.


That's it my new fabric and like I said all charts I had already. Lots of stitching ahead of me hay.

Until next time happy stitching

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow what great haul! I like Sew It All fabrics, Kelp and Tin are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is a huge haul of stash. You must really like the 28 and 32 count evenweave to have bought so much of it to use, once you get the hang go it it is easy to use and gives beautiful results. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling but not jealous as I have a number of the fabrics you have purchased and they are simply gorgeous to stitch on! Looks like you've got some wonderful starts coming up... including another pair of scissors I notice. Have fun choosing which one to start first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was naughty but Angel you are worse ha.
    Love everything you brought , I bet you can't wait to start on them all.

    Have a great week hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nádherné látky a predlohy, krása, u nás také nie sú...

    Beautiful fabrics and artwork...
    Hugs

    Aďka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a heavenly post! They all go perfectly with each other. You have a great eye for fabric matching Amanda.

    Can't wait to see these beauties started. I love the new fabrics that SIA have on offer now.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh love them all. I have several fabrics I need to buy and hoping to get them this weekend. Love all the ones you picked. They look perfect for the patterns beside them too. Can't wait to cheer you along.

    ReplyDelete