Friday, October 19, 2018

More Halloween Stitching

Hi stitchers, thank you for all your comments.
With my new fabric post I've changed my mind on 1 or 2 but you will see that when I get around to stitching the charts.

This week I stitched Halloween Quaker by Lila's studio
I'm so happy I got the little village stitched, it's part of the chart that I really love.

Before


And now



It's getting there.

Next was a new start called Moonbeams and Stardust Witch by Stoney Creek

Will look like this


And what I've stitched so far. 
She is on 16ct Aida jacaranda haze by stitches and spice who closed down years ago. I've had this purple grey in my stash for ages. 


I also got more fabric this week. My order from colour cascade.


This week I changed around my Wips and finished stitching. 
All my Wips are now in a storage container and my finished stitching in a drawer with charts that are kitted with fabric. Really to start.

As you know I watch YouTube, flosstube. People are starting to talk about plans in the new year.
Here are mine.

Rest of October I will still stitch Halloween. 
It is getting harder not to stitch on my Sal, the October mermaid came out this week. 

November and December I'm going to start lots of Christmas charts, maybe a few others too, stitch on the Wips that have been calling me but also use that coloured wheel to pick a wip.

New year I'm going to use the wheel. I have all my Wips on it and I've added mill hill kit and start a new start. I will add all the new starts that I do this year. If a wip calls to me then I will stitch it but mostly it will be a pick from the wheel. How long I stitch on a project is up to me at the time.

I want to stitch on many and it's hard to pick sometimes.

My one goal next year is to get my Wips down. I would like to end 2019 with less then I started the year with but we will see how that goes. If I don't then I don't.

That's my plan anyway. Sound good. I'm pretty sure I can stay with this plan I've made.

Until next time Happy Stitching!


4 comments:

  1. You're right - that little Halloween village is super-cute, especially with the lights in the windows.
    I had to smile at your stitching plans - it was only a couple of months ago that you were worried about starting a few new projects, yet here you are planning even more! All these new starts are obviously making you very happy. I just hope you don't show too much I would like to stitch myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Halloween Village sure looks great .
    I love to hear about what you are stitching .
    I never got to stitch all the one's I wanted too this year.

    I will add a couple of new ones in January I love to have a new start each year, love your new fabric.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the village, I can see why it's your favourite part. Wow you are going crazy with fabrics, I love it!!!

    I have devised a schedule of wips and use a random generator app to choose the next one when I cant't decide.

    You seem to have this cross stitch organisation thing nailed!!! Good job stunner
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree with you. The village is too cute! Love the new start. Great start it. The new fabrics are beautiful! Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete