Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy 2018 Stitchers,

I'm off to a good stitchy year with 2 small finishes.

First before the new year I was still stitching on abc stitch so here it is now.


On 1st January I got my Lizzie Kate word stitched


And with both


This morning I stitched my monthly word, just have to now make it up.


The thread is weeks dye works jealousy and I added a love heart charm.

So now I have 3 and half days to stitch something not planed. I'm thinking Let it snow by Barbara Ana designs. I started it in my 25 days of cross stitch and now I want to try and stitch on my many Wips that I started. On the weekends in January I plan to stitch my mini pirate.

Untill next time. Happy Stitching!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your New year Stitching .
    HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching. I really like the "holly". Good luck with your goals for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're really proud of your achievements last year; you finished and made great progress on some gorgeous charts (I have to find those Shannon Wasilieff witches!) I especially admire you tackling a different project each day in the run-up to Christmas!
    Wishing you a successful and just as stitchy 2018. :)

    ReplyDelete