Monday, January 29, 2018

2 WIP's

Hi stitchers

It's been really hot the last few days today it's 33C or 91F and last night was so hot I'm lucky I got any sleep. I'm sure I've told you I hate summer but I really hate summer nights.

Hard to stitch when it's hot.

So Wips 

123 stitch before 


And now


Mini pirate before 


And now with page 8 finished, she has a sword and it was a pain to stitch.



So want her done this year and I think it will happen.

I'm now on page 11 as you can see but she gets put away.

I've gone in to the lakeside needlecraft seasonal streets Sal because it's by Shannon Christine and I love her right now. I don't think I will be stitching it this year as I have Lizzie Kate but maybe for next year's small Sal who knows. I need to get fabric for it too.

Here is part one. Not my stitching but a picture.


Thanks for all your nice comments and happy stitching!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your Wips look FAB.
    Send me your sunshine I love the heat.
    Try talc powderon your hands before you stitch , it keeps them cool and smells nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot? Whew where I'm from it's currently freezing. Brrrr. Love the Mini pirate wip. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete