Monday, February 5, 2018

Words and More

Hi stitchers

It's time for my stitchy words week in my loose rotation. I say loose because it changes per month but a few things stay the same.

Lot of stitching to show.

A new start with Lizzie Kate 3 little words. Stitching them all with dmc, on fabric 16 count Aida stone by sew it all.


My month stitched with weeks dye works bethlehem. I love the color combo in this.


Lizzie Kate Holiday Spirit charms get put on at end. I'm also going to play with colors as white is not good with this fabric. Might use grey.



Next I had a travel project this week, let it snow. Mum got her hair done and I had to wait so why not take cross stitch and get a drink in a cafe. My first time stitching this way. I got a few looks but no one asked what I was doing. I have another day that let it snow will travel with me this month see how it goes.

Here is before 


And now


The last one is a new start, a gift for my sister at Easter. Blue Chick.



I'm stitching the back too. Not much blue in the front. Most of the white holes are for beads.
I really like stitching on this one.

So that's my week of stitching, until next time happy stitching everyone!!!

5 comments:

  1. Well done; they're all looking great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching , is the chick on perforated paper , looks so cute .
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the chick is on the paper. I did not like how small the one in the kit was and so used a bigger one I had leftover from when I stitched the snowmen on fabric.

      Delete
  3. A great week's stitching! I love the LK finish, the colours really pop on the stone fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are all awesome. I really love the colours in the WDW thread for March. That looks really cool.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete