Saturday, December 30, 2017

Last Post For 2017

Hi stitchers, 

Late last night I joined the small Sal 2018


http://stitchinglotus.ca/smalls-sal-2018/ (sorry can't link it)

As I'm going to be stitching Lizzie Kate holiday spirit and 3 little words plus my months. I thought why not, maybe I will get more people finding and likeing my blog. Maybe I will get a few more followers, can only hope right?.

So if you will be stitching any small charts in 2018 why not join up to the Sal.

I forgot to also tell you that I've gone and got 2 stitchy boxes for 2018.

The purple one that's in January, I want to get 3 other colors but they are not out yet.
The summer one, under the sea box which is mid year I think.

As you know I have been watching a lot of flosstube this year and there's been a lot of talk about the Stitchy box so I wanted to see what all the fass is about. 2018 I find out, I will also tell you and show you what I get.

Also you will be seeing mini pirate in January and over the year, as I plan to get her finished in 2018. My hope!

So since Christmas I've had lots of stitchy time, here is what I've been doing.

Halloween Quarter 

Before


And now the witch is done


Also my abc stitch, I love, love, love stitching this.

Before


And now


I think I will keep going on this until 1st January, I don't want to put it down yet.

So that's it. Thanks for a great stitchy year in 2017 and I hope you all have a great safe happy new year! I will see you all in 2018. Happy Stitching!!!

2 comments:

  1. More lovely starts I always love what you are stitching .
    Very much what I like to stitch too.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and Happy stitching! I do like the Jardin Prive chart especially.

    ReplyDelete