Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2018 Stitchy Plans

Hi stitchers. I hope you all had a great Christmas.

I would like to take the time to say a big Thank You for everyone's comments in 2017, they make my day and I love reading them so thanks and I hope there will be many more in 2018.

My plans for 2018 are

Every month for the year or when finished.
I'm thinking it will only take a week each month to stitch them.

My month chart for my box of charts next is February 


One word from Lizzie Kate Holiday Spirit charts every month



I also want to stitch Lizzie Kate 3 little words, charts are in the mail. I will get them soon. So I will do one every month when I have it all kitted up


I will be adding the free one to this to, it's on her web site.

My other plans only go so far.

In January I plan to stitch

Halloween Quaker 


Abc Stitch


As soon as I get the thread I need, I will stitch Dear Santa


And Scissors and Coils, here's a update as I have been stitching it



I hope to stitch them all until finished and then I will add new ones into their spot. 

Like every year I have a must stitch gift which I will do in February (I want lots of time) it's a kit for my sister. 
She is on the no sugar diet, I don't know how she does it as I couldn't give up my chocolate.
Anyway for Easter I thought I would stitch her a gift. 

Blue is her color and it's so cute


I had to get myself one too. Don't know if I will stitch it in February.


So that's my plans so far for 2018

Happy New Year Stitchers and I will see you all in 2018.
Happy Stitching!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are going to be stitching up a storm of things for 2018.
    I need to look at my stitching for the New Year .
    I want to carry on with my wips and bring in some new charts and a Christmas stitch each month. Have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful goals! I hope you enjoy all of your stitching time! :)

    ReplyDelete