Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Just to say

Hi friends 
To Kay I tried using the blogger main page before saying this was it. As Like you had hoped I could still blog that way but it's the same and will not let me post pictures. The same error pops up. I will look up that blog thou.
still have the problem when I get a new iPad and not use this one. delete the app I'm going to lose everything on here. 
I miss blogging and everybody already and it's only been a few days. I wish I could show you that because of all this I needed a new start and started miss moss, which is what's on the chart, but I think she's really called miss moth by Nora Corbett that's after a few days of not being able to even look at my stitching. This has hit me bad, which for me is a weird thing. It's only a blog after all but after doing it so long...
The only thing I can do is when I do get a new iPad which will have to be in a few weeks because of cost that I start all over again with a new blog, new blog name and maybe even a new email. 
I Will not delete this blog until I know for sure what I'm going to do, so I can try to keep everyone that wants to know updated. 
Thanks to everyone and your comments. 
Until then look for me on Instagram #crossstitchangel
Happy stitching 


4 comments:

  1. Miss you come back soon .
    I lost my blog last weekend and had to start over again.
    big hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the blogspot app to be horrendous! I also find updating via my iPad can be touch and go. Right now I’m able to update the blog with photos, but I can’t update my progress bar. 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear crossstitchangel.blogspot
    Congratulations on the work you have done on the blog, its very nice aesthetics, and beauty . and keep trying


    Listen to this song
    ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΚΑΤΗΦΟΡΑ:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s48ZZEXNnXY


    it's for the salvation of the people, it comes from an amazing album but it has not been released yet

    if you think it's worth it spread it

    god give
    to end the pandemic
    I always wish you and your family good health
    good continuation in your very important work


    ReplyDelete