Monday, April 23, 2018

Busy Week

Hi stitchy friends. 

It's been a busy week with life stuff, so not a lot of stitching, but still progress so that's good.

The Rose Of Sharon

Before


And now


New to rotation is a free weekend.
I can stitch on anything I want to on the weekends. 
I have so many that I want to stitch but all my rotation projects are big so they are not moving that fast so 2 days I get to stitch whatever, and it can still be the weeks wip, or new or anything.

So that said and with what little time I had this weekend I got out my seahorse 

Before


And now


My dad saw this and said my paint is running ha ha.

I'm not one to show stash much anymore as you get to see it when I start stitching them but I have two things I wanted to show you.

I got myself a lowery workstand, I will not be using it all the time but this week I did and it takes a little time to get used to after hand stitching. The great thing is I get to use my Q Snaps that have been sitting around doing nothing. It also doesn't take up to much room and it's a stand that I can get to the back of my stitching with, a big thing for me. Next on my list is a few Quantum Frames I want the big 100 one for my stitch in time and maybe the 60 or 70 one for the rest. One day.


Next I wanted to show you a chart I just got. I'm not a big fan of cloudsfactory charts but this one I just had to have and I want to stitch it today if I could. It's a bit pricey but... I still had to have it.
 
It's the new Epic storybook princesses.

There's two ways to stitch this, the one I'm showing and the other which has two spaces free for two more princesses to come. I will get them free as I got the full chart I'm going to stitch the spaces free one. 

Here the chart


Better at cloudsfactory. Net if you want to see, it's so cute.

So that's it this week. Happy Stitching!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on both beautiful projects .
    Lovely stand , I use to use a stand but now a hoop it works better for me when watching TV when stitching.
    Thank you so much for all the lovely gifts , It was a happy day for me and I loved every thing , bless you Angel for your kindness.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seahorse! Your stand will be wonderful to work with, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking into getting a Lowery Workstand. I've only heard good things about them. I currently use a Millennium Frame and stand but I would like to have a stand that tilts the frame up instead of having to always look down onto the fabric.

    I had to laugh at your dad's comment, that's something my dad would have said too. Love the Seahorse and the fabric you're using. Rose is coming along nicely too. Great stitching
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete