Monday, April 2, 2018

A Little Progress

Hi stitchers, hope you had a great stitchy week.

Before I show you what I stitched on.

butterfly- June if you still would like the linen from my stitchy box could you email me your address to tigersactivewinter@gmail.com and I will send it in a week or so.
As for Kay thanks for going in for the linen. I will be getting another stitchy box this year that I know will have more linen in it so if you can wait until then it's yours, just send me your address to the above if you still would like please. I will keep it until I get the new box, and send the linen to you.

Now for my stitching this week

Spring Topiary Garden. Not a lot. When I got better I didn't want to keep stitching on it. I think because I started when I was sick. I will get back to it. Don't know when right now, so many things I want to stitch.

Before


And now. Love stitching with the waterlilies threads


Next I got out home of a needleworker 2

Before


And now, I think it looks better in person then the picture.


That's my week of stitching. Not much I don't think but progress. 
Until next time happy stitching!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better Angel,
    Love your progress on your stitching .
    Thank you so much for sending me your linen , I will email you with my address , hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home of a needleworker is just beautiful. I often start projects then put them away for a good while too, you have to really enjoy what you are stitching. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue in Home of a Needleworker! What a gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching! Home of a needleworker looks so pretty....love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching. I really love the colours in the Spring design.
    Hope you have fully recovered now.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete