Thursday, August 24, 2017

Two new starts

Hi stitchers

I'm cutting this week short as I want a few extra days to get the queen mermaid finished.
I hope this will be ok with you all.

This week I could not choose between two so thought I would stitch both.

1st up is a kit called The Fairy And The Dove. 
I'm using everything in the kit, I think it's 14 count cream Aida fabric.

What she will look like


I'm thinking of not stitching the border, I like her without it. What do you think?

Oh and I have to say the dove looks more like a duck to me.

Here is my progress 


She was hard to put down.

Next is a chart I have wanted to start for ages but never had all the dmc blues at the same time until now. 

It's called Veronique la Fee and Robyn the Majestic Dragon,
I'm just going to call it Robyn The Majestic Dragon.

I also got the 18 count black Aida fabric when I got the chart. I think it will look great on black.

Here is what it will look like


And after one day and a bit.


It's part of the wing.

So that's it, hope to now get out the queen mermaid and get her finished.
Happy Stitching!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous! Beautiful starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new designs , you are making a great start with both .
    I have the top one some where in my stash , she looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete