Monday, August 28, 2017

The Queen is Finished

Hi stitchers

Between all the housework, baking a banana bread and everyday stuff I got stitching and beading done.

She is done. The Queen Mermaid is finished.




She is so pretty and it's the first time I've used crystal treasures. 

Today well this year I'm into Halloween charts, I don't know why because it's so not my thing but this year I really like them. Maybe flosstube has a part in it because so may stitchers are doing them.

I have my Halloween magic one I'm just waiting on the fabric to come, I hope soon.

Today I got 4, yes 4 Nora Corbett bewitching pixies charts and also got the beads and dmc for one of them from 123 stitch. Just have to get fabric.

Their fantasy right. You know thats what I stitch. 

I have no Halloween stitching done, never wanted to until now. 

So ya I'm thinking my rotation is going out the window soon.

Until the end of the week update happy stitching!!!


2 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is stunning! Conrats on such a beautiful finish. Take care
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete