Monday, April 16, 2018

Quaker

Hi stitchers

Thank you for all your comments and votes. It was nice to know I was not the only one to have a hard time choosing which chart, wip to stitch.

The winner is Rose of Sharon with 3 votes and the owl was second with 2 votes.

I got the Rose of Sharon for me but she turned into a gift when I started to stitch her. We had a fallout and as in my mind she was for the person, I just couldn't stitch on her anymore, to finish her. She got put away for a while until 2 weeks ago she popped up in my mind and I got her out thinking its time. In she went with my other 3 choices. I had a feeling you all would pick her.

So today I start again on Rose of Sharon.

This week was my Halloween Quaker. I took a few days no stitching to read a good book and play a game on my iPad. 

Yesterday the frog visited me 3 times on the unfinished motif, all 3 lines around I miss counted. I was watching flosstube and not paying attention. So gave up and put it back down after fixing it of course.
So not like me, I'm lucky the frog doesn't visit every often.

Here is before 


And now


This weekend past We had Autumn weather with the cold, windy, rainy days yay rain, we so need it but I could do without the wind.
Here is Jess this morning, she didn't want to get out of bed, not that I blame her right now.


Ya my doggie loves the covers.

Happy Stitching!!!

5 comments:

  1. So happy you a restarting the Rose of Sharon .
    What a cutie , looks all snug and warm.
    We are just going into Spring thank goodness I need some sunshine after wet and cold , but saying that when summer comes I will be saying it's too hot HA.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Halloween quaker is just lovely. Iv dot say that I find unpicking so time-consuming and annoying, sometimes I can fudge it and leave things as they are. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Halloween Quaker is stunning! I've just started my first Quaker and I'm sure it won't be my last.
    I'm glad you're picking up Rose of Sharon again. It's a beautiful design and hopefully you can enjoy it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just wanted to say your package arrived today thank you so much ,I love every thing , thank you for your kindness .
    I will send you a thank you something next month , hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you liked it and you don't have to send me anything.

    ReplyDelete