Saturday, June 16, 2018

New Start, Finished

Hi Stitchy friends.

Today I finished my new start. I don't know why it took so long to stitch. I was hoping for only 3 days until done but it didn't work out that way, which is ok.

Barbara Ana Designs owl-o-ween scissor fob.


I'm not doing it as a scissor fob but maybe a pillow.
It's on 16 count Aida Haunted by picture this plus.


The writing looks better then in the photo, don't know why it's not really showing up better.
That's it for now.
 What to stitch now? Maybe another small new start and finish, we will see.
Until next week thanks for all your comments and happy stitching!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. And such lovely Halloween details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new stitch great colours .
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect fabric choice. It looks much better than the demo pic on the chart. I love it. Have fun choosing the next stitching adventure.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete