Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween with a Tiger

Hi, happy Halloween 


Thank for all your nice comments on my fairy.

On the weekend I tried to start tiger reflection but was getting called away by family. 

Here is how it looks now, all the darker green I stitched this weekend. 


Stitching on black has slowed my stitching down. I have a white table which helps to find the holes. Give me any color fabric but black ha ha. I think it will look great when done but I still can not really get into this chart / kit and I think it's because of the black fabric. I will still try and keep going.

Until next time Happy Scary Stitching!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great start!
    Congrats on working on dark fabric, it will look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on your new start👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful so far! And orange and black are the Halloween colors ;)

    ReplyDelete