Friday, September 15, 2017

Still A Duck to Me

Hi stitchers

This week I have been stitching on the fairy and the dove. 

My stitching slowed right down by the end of this week because every time I would look at the chart  I would see the lines for the backstitch that I'm going to have to do, now I have ages before that, but it put me off stitching it. 

She will been put away for a while, I will still stitch her, just later, she also doesn't work in with my plans for October.

Here is before


And now


I got to the bottom and I still say it's a duck, I mean doves are white right? 

Time to work on seasons which I'm looking forward to stitching, I don't want to lose my stitchy bug.

Post Monday 

Happy Stitching!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, I do not like charts that have stitching symbols and backstitching info on a one page. It should be compulsory for all designs to be on separate pages ;)
    Anyway, you still have made great progress and it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete