Sunday, May 21, 2017

A Finish

Hi 
There was a problem with the line up of the mystery Sal chart between step 1 and 2. 
When I found where I was to keep going it kind of put me off stitching it.
I will get back to it just not now. Sorry.
Oh and I had to order more kreinik anyway.

I thought I would go back to where this year started for me and I now have a finish.

Hide n Squeak


It took all Saturday to stitch the backstitching and I think I liked it better without it but I'm not going to unpick it all no way.

So what do you think?

Now onto something that has no backstitch, so over the backstitching for a while.

Happy Stitching!!!

6 comments:

  1. A sweet finish!! What is the name of the design? Who is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got the chart from a cross stitch magazine, sorry don't know which one, and thanks.

      Delete
  2. I like the title! It's a cute piece. Well done on a nice finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you finished this cutie and on such gorgeous fabric. I loved it from day one and felt quite sad when you said you were going to put it away.
    I hope the SAL has sorted itself out too. It looks great so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks lovely. Good luck with your new rotation and all the WIPs and/or new starts we may or may not see! :)

    pirates of the caribbean 5

    ReplyDelete