Monday, March 20, 2017

Sorry it's been a while.

Hi, sorry I have not posted in a few weeks, so not like me.
My mum has been in and out of hospital like a yo yo since December. She will be having major surgery this Thursday so it might be a while before I can post again.

On to the good news in my family, we have a new baby girl added. My niece had her 2nd baby, she now has one of each a boy called Rivah and a new girl called Savannah born 7th March, who I did bear for baby.

Now it's all done.


I did a little stitching on mini pirate 

Here is before


And now


Right now I've been stitching the queen mermaid and I really like it so I'm going to keep going.

Here is before


And today


I will get there Happy Stitching!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great progress on all your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching! Congratulations on your new niece, and I hope your mum recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new baby girl to your family. Love the stitch you made for her, it's very sweet. You managed to get a lot completed on Pirate, it's looking great. Love the colours on your mermaid too. Looking forward to seeing her grow. Best of luck to your mum for her surgery. I hope it all goes well.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your mother's surgery goes well. And congratulations on the new baby, love the cute little bear you stitched for her.

    ReplyDelete