Sunday, February 12, 2017

Plans change

Hi, I've been so busy and when I do have time I have not wanted to stitch on hide.
Not a lot has been done.

I say in my title plans change because I've been stitching mini pirate for the last 2 days when I can at night and I'm loving it.

So I know I would stitch charts by month, I'm not going to do that anymore but you will still see all the charts I said I was going to stitch this year and the new one hide n squeak will get done sometime this year too. That is my hope.

So update on hide n squeak 


My next post will be on mini pirate with a page finish.
Hope you all understand my change of plans, I did say I never keep them.

Happy stitching!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is cute! I love Mini Pirate, so I understand completely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing Mini Pirate again but must admit I'm sad to see Hide n Squeak put away. Good luck with not sticking to your "plans"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric colour and the stitching is looking fantastic :) Working on a whim keeps things fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete