Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Rotation

Hi Stitchy friends 

I need your help

I have a empty week in my rotation thanks to my finish of needleworker.

So I've got myself down to 5 from my big stash. I can't choose.

I would like YOU to pick what I stitch next until a finish. 

It will be put in my rotation every month starting Monday 16th 

So what are YOUR choices...

A New Start Miss Columbian Nymphalid


Spring Topiary Garden


What I've stitch so far


The Rose Of Sharon


What I've stitch so far


Seahorse 


What I've done so far


And Beaded Owl


What I've done so far


Now what would YOU like to see me stitch and finish starting next week?

Please tell me as I want to stitch them all and can not choose.
The most votes will get picked.

Happy Stitching!! I can't wait to see what one I will be stitching Monday.

5 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful designs , but I do like the seahorse , and the beautiful Rose of Sharon, if that helps .
    Good luck with stitching, what ever you stitch, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Columbian Nymphalid! She is on my 'must do one day' list and I would love to see someone stitch her to se how she comes up. Very selfish of me to choose this way! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a hard decision to make! I vote for Rose of Sharon or the Beaded owl. They are all gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love owls, so I'd go with Beaded Owl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose of Sharon! I've stitched this one and it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete