Monday, April 9, 2018

Lots Of Stitching, Lots To Show

Hi stitchers, thank you for all your really nice comments. 

As per my rotation it's words week, but I have 3 extra projects to show and 2 more little finishes yay me.

Let's get started

My monthly one, I used weeks dye works harvest. It's very Autumn, just want I wanted.
Sorry for the shadow, I'm lazy and did not take a better one.


Lizzie Kate Holiday spirit word. I know I said all white was going gray but sometimes you need white.


I changed the white under stocking to gray too.


Lizzie Kate 3 little words 



Now for the extra 3 I got to stitch this week

ABC Stitch by Jardin Prive 

Before


And now, I stitched from the tree up. 
I was not really feeling this one, I love it but... so I changed.


Little house needleworks the home of a needleworker 2 is finished.
I did not stitch the top and bottom borders or the swirl thing. I got to where I stoped and thought I like this how it is. Even asked another and they said the same.

Here is a pic of it in full again


Before


And now finished 


I love it.

Sunday night I wanted to stitch but it had to be small. 
So in my stash I had a chart called stitching things 2 by homespun elegance.

So for photo it's in plastic 


I started putting dmc and the strawberry was brown no way, no thanks so I choose my own colors. 
Not like me to change colors on a chart but I had fun and love how it turned out. Yes it's a finish.


The only called for was the scissors dmc 3031, I was thinking of changing it to gold but I like it how it is. So bobbin brown is classic colorworks cocoa bean, the blue, purple is from my purple stitchy box silk n colors grape soda as are the buttons the strawberry, the green is week dye works holly and red is classic colorworks razzleberry the white bits ecru dmc and the needle dmc 535.
It's not as dark as the photo shows.

I'm going to use purple backing fabric the the lace both from the purple stitchy box to finish it. 
Maybe a pillow. 

That's it, until next week happy stitching!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful stitching Angel . Love your new start.
    Enjoy a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you have been busy. I often change patterns too and miss parts off that I don't think I want. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stitching words! Your Home of a Needleworker turned out beautifully and I love the Jardin Prive chart too. You know you MADE me buy the LK Three Little Words charts don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good thing you got it now as she is now retired. Sorry not sorry ha ha. It's a good stitch but I'm glad I'm only doing one per month.

    ReplyDelete