Friday, February 23, 2018

Smalls Sal February

Hi stitchers, how's it going?

So for February Smalls I've stitched the following 

Blue Chick by mill hill. A Easter gift for my sister.



3 Little Words by Lizzie Kate. Sad she announced her retirement. I just got into her charts. I have the ones I wanted and one will hopefully still get posted to me, so I'm good. Her charts are going fast.


Holiday spirit word by Lizzie Kate 



And last is my word month stitched with Weeks Dye Works Bethlehem 


So that's it. Happy Stitching everyone and thanks for all your comments.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces for the Smalls SAL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little chick is so sweet I bet your sister will love him.
    Beautiful starts on your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little chick and your LK's are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute, fun work you are doing! I feel the same way about LK! I also just started enjoying her designs! Hopefully my order will come through too! :)

    ReplyDelete