Friday, November 3, 2017

Zenia is Finished

Hi stitchers, I put in the last bead today. 
In the picture they are a little, well they don't line up but they moved on me and they just need a little push back into line. The beads that is. Anyway she is done.

I changed one dmc from 524 to 367 as it was to light on the fabric. 

Here she is


One down and 3 to go. One day.

Oh and I got a comment about using my iPad to blog. I use a app called blogger for all my posting and when I need to do my finish page I use the normal behind the scenes Google part. Does that make sense.

I also think everyone else for your comments, love them.

Happy Stitching!!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was quick! Congrats, she looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done she is stunning especially on your chosen fabric. Congratulations on your beautiful achievement.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete