Tuesday, November 28, 2017

3 new starts into 1 big finish

Hi stitchers,

I have never stitched a snowman. I have never wanted to, I don't get any snow. Most snowman also have something to do with Christmas but my Christmas is in summer and hot.

So why did I have to stitch 3? Maybe it was the colors.

I'm now over stitching snowman and also beading, so much beading.

3 Jim shore, mill hill kits 




Pinecone snowman 


Snowy owl snowman 


Evergreen snowman 


Fabric is 14 ct Aida snowfall opalescent by sew it all.

Also in November I stitched a little on

Moon sweet moon

Before


Now


And Storykeep seasons

Before


And now, it gone really dark and I don't know it I like it. Not much in the way of how the girl is to look.


That's it. 
Now to get ready for my 25 days of cross stitching. 
Happy stitching!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I loveyour snowmen so cute , and your Wips are looking great .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made so much progress. The snowmen are absoulutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowmen, and the fabric is a perfect choice. x

    ReplyDelete