Monday, October 9, 2017

Page Finished Yay!

Hi stitchers

Hope your weekend went great.

Yes a page finished and started on page 2. I can not see her in the chart so hope it all works out.

Here is seasons before


And now


It looks like a water painting to me, what do you think?

I know in my last post I said this week I was stitching Wanda's Witchery but... I got my fabric for the pixies and I really want to start one so that's what I'm doing this week.

See Friday what pixie I'm stitching. 

You will still see the Witchery in October still.

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you.

Happy Stitching!!

3 comments:

  1. Great stitching it has grown since I last looked .
    So beautiful and yes it looks so much like a water painting .
    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress and yes it does look like a water painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking really nice, well done on your page finish. I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete