Friday, October 13, 2017

New Start

Hi stitchers

My new start is Zenia Bewitching Pixies


Here is what I've stitched


The fabric is a little darker in real life.
It's on 16 count Aida called misty gray. I found it on Amazon of all places but they have a web
Www.garibaldisneedleworks.com

The fabric is so nice but what I love about them is they give you a dmc color match to the fabric so you know what the color is like. I love this idea. They will also mix 2 colors for you. I will be buying from them again for sure. They also do the other fabrics most stitchers use so check them out if you don't know about them already.

It's going to be busy on the weekend and next week so I will not be posting Monday and don't know about next Friday. We will see.

If I'm able I will try and stitch on seasons for the weekend and more on Zenia next week but again we will see if I have a hour or so.

Happy Stitching!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this design , lovely colours .
    You have stitched so much , well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start! I much prefer your fabric choice to the model stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful design to be working on :)

    ReplyDelete