Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Halloween

Hi stitchers 

Thanks for all your comments on Zenia.

My iPad is playing up and I need to get a new one, so I will not be posting as much. It's what I use to write my blog.

Stitching since my last post.

Here is Zenia before


And now


Again this is not the fabric color. 
I will be stitching her this week, hope to get her done in November.

Next is StoryKeep Seasons

Before


And now, the black is at the bottom of page 2.


And a re start on Wanda's Witchery, it's a long story.

Here it is now 


And I would love to finish this in November to.

Until next time, happy stitching!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have stitched so much love everyone of them so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching on all your lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful! Beautiful work. (I cannot blog on my iPad at all - unless I want an extremely short post. It will not scroll down the page. I hope yours works better for you soon!)

    ReplyDelete