Saturday, January 21, 2017

New Start

Hi Yes a new start, I wanted something not so big and found out most charts and kits I have are just that, huge or big with lots of stitching. 

So this new start is from cross stitch crazy, I don't know what issue. I just keep the charts I like and thou away the magazine. 

It's called Hide n Squeak

Here is what I've got done this week


Not as much as I was hoping for but its a start.

I love this fabric, the photo doesn't really show you but it blue, green and purple. It from sew it all and called mist forest and it does have a forest feel to it. It 16 count Aida but it feels more like 18 so not sure on that. 

Chart was for a 14 count so it's not as big on my fabric and I'm ok with that.

I don't know if I will keep stitching this as Queen mermaid is calling, I think it's because it's the February stitch and next on my list, so I'm feeling a little bad not stitching her right now.

What would you do? Keep stitching hide n squeak or start back up with Queen mermaid?

Until next time
Happy Stitching!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Hide N Squeak is adorable and on such gorgeous fabric. I'd like to see more of him stitched up but it's entirely up to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new start , what lovely , material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IIRC, fabrics may shrink in dying, so it might have been originally 16 count and shrank to 17-18 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! Katarzyna is right, they do shrink a little, but no matter, it still looks lovely! I would very much love to see more, but you stitch whatever you feel! It's about enjoyment and fun after all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely new start, so cute. You've made great progress. In would suggest stitching on whatever makes you happy, that's what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The start looks great and the fabric is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great new start I absolutely adore that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! Thank you for the heads up on the new freebie at HAED. I love Hannah Disney's work.

    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete