Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mini Pirate

Hi I don't know if anyone out there is reading my blog and really it's not why I started Cross Stitch Angel, but I think, along the way I got a little intimidated by what I've been seeing on other's. The blogs I love to look at stitch their pictures so fast, what would take me 6 months takes them 2. I lost the stitching bug for a while, I did not know that's been why everything I have stitched was slow going. This weekend I got the stitching bug back, I stoped thinking about the other blogger's that post about cross stitch. Saturday I got up and looked at Mini Pirate and could not stitch her anymore, so put her away for a later time and looked for something else. The funny thing is what I choose to stitch is My lady of the Snow and all weekend I have shut my door and stitched her, and I loved it. I will never be fast as a few blogger's are but now I'm ok with that. I still get to show the world what I stitch and that's why this blog. Even if no one ever says anything.
So the picture of Mini Pirate so far and happy stitching.


   

1 comment:

  1. I know this is an old post but I'd like to say, do you know the feeling you get reading other blogs? How intimidated you are by how fast they stitch? That's what I feel when I see yours. :)

    ReplyDelete