Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Start's

Well this week I could not choose what to begin so I started both. I start all my stitching in the middle. 


Cascade 
Which is very big. 60 Page's and the fabric is going to be hard to deal with as it's huge. I don't have a frame for it so it will be slow stitching on this one. I have not done a lot. She is stitched on 16 count Aida white.

Page 27



My Lady Of The Snow
I have never stitched a Passione Ricamo chart and found out it's got a lot of beads in it, so this should look really good when done. I changed the fabric on this one, did a few stitches and I thought the blue/gray was a bit dull, so I'm now stitching her on a Stitches and Spice fabric called Arabian Nights Opal 14 count Aida. I still don't know about the fabric as one of the threads works in a little to much with the fabric, but we will see how it turns out. I can always go back to stitching her on the blue/grey. Thou I don't want to do that.

What I've done so far 

So that's it, I've started and I hope to show you more very soon


No comments:

Post a Comment